Friday, April 25, 2008

The "How?", "Why?" and "What?"

"Ask questions!". I remember being very afraid of teachers who became frustrated with me when I am not able to ask questions on the subjects being taught. I just don't know what "?" that is out there for me to ask.

So, before I ask my children questions, like, what they would like to be when they grow up, let me open their eyes to all the possibilities available.

Dictionary Of Occupational Titles are listed in alphabetical order or type with job description.

How Products Are Made explains and details the manufacturing process of a wide variety of products, from daily household items to complicated electronic equipment and heavy machinery.

Where can they go to for opportunities of their interest?

Now at least they have an idea of what kind of questions they can ask to attain their goals.

No comments: