Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cuppy Cake Song. Kid's favourite.

I have Cuppy Cake Song downloaded on my handphone last year and ever since then my children have been playing it whenever they can. As this song is so refreshingly amusing, I took the time to find out more about it.

The song was sang by Amy Castle when she was only 3 years old. Here is a video clip of her performance.



Here is the lyrics which I found posted on Just Some Lyrics

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE CUPCAKE SONG LYRICS
You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum, Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop, Snoogums-Boogums
You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

In my search for this lyric, I discovered Moron, another website where my children can do an artist search to find lyrics to song they would love to sing-a-long.

No comments: