Monday, April 14, 2008

Callie's into TV shows on baking

Callie often missed watching Anna Olson on "Sugar" because the rest of us want to watch something else on TV.

I love it when my children enjoy educational programme like this. So, I am at it again. This time encouraging Callie to learn to bake.

I cannot find a video clip of Anna Olson on Sugar but found her recipes from the show.

Callie enjoys eating chocolate so she should like watching Nigella Lawson baking ChocoPots.



And since all of us love eating cheesecake, here is Nigella's working on her "no bake" cheesecake.



There are more of Nigella's style of baking posted on YouTube she can browse and some basics about baking she can pick up from Food Network.

And here is a cost saving tip for her. Instead of buying one more ingredient for the recipe she is working on, she can consider finding substitutes already in the kitchen.

I can't wait to taste whatever she will one day be baking.

Did I take a long time sourcing all this information? No, most of them were posted by Pauleen on Yahoo! Answers.

No comments: