Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What do you do at home, Mom?

How sweet! My children want to know what I do at home when they are not around. This is what I do, kids.

I try to be a maid-less-ly happy mother. Being maid-less in a double storey house and a madness for neatness, I try to find short cuts to household chores so that I have time to do the things I love to do.

Things I love to do can be anything from watching my favourite TV programmes while I clean or cook during commercials breaks to listening to the radio while I iron. I like to write on my blogs while I think about up-keeping the wellbeing of the family.

I keep myself busy learning new things and working on my hobbies so that when your father comes home, I will not be asking him to take me out because I am bored, cooped up all day at home. I like the idea that when you are back from school, I am naturally cheerful.

So, what I actually do at home is being happy within and without.
Smile... My Shadow - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Be good, children. Help me stay this way.

No comments: