Monday, May 12, 2008

Callie's into desinging

Bright and early Sunday morning, both my children gave me a warm "Mother Day's" greeting. Callie has more to offer me though.

Here is a card she created for me at her Sunday Dhamma School at the Sungai Long Buddhist Society.


A card she created in school.



Her designs of things she would like me to have.


Her version of "Beauty and the Beast" that she rewrote for me.


More declaration of her love for me. The window on the card opens up to a drawn picture of me with Callie.


I am amazed by her creativity.


I asked her when she did all these as I have not seen her working on them. She said she locked herself in her room and created them secretly.

With this picture she showed me, she told me that she would like to be an Interior Designer. It is actually made up of 4 pieces of drawing blocks pasted together with drawings of the kind of rooms she would like to have in her future home.


Just look at the details she put into her creation. I am so proud of her.




It is no wonder that she enjoys watching these programmes on TV

While You Were Out

Restaurant Makeover

No comments: