Monday, May 12, 2008

Cooking inspirations

I discovered Michael Chu today. He is an Engineer who cooks and he stores all his recipes with pictorial instruction on Cooking For Engineers.

I like it that he conducts "Cooking Test" to discover the best equipment and method to cook an ingredient. Check out the test he did on frying and microwaving Bacon and the utensils he has tried.

My children will find this article "Kitchen Knives - what to buy?" that he wrote for Hub UK and his link to Ingredients Dictionary useful.

While I am at it, I might as well add links to recipes from programmes that we watched on TV. Callie did ask for them.

Asian Food Channel

Take Home Chef, Curtis Stone's recipes

Jamie at Home, Jamie Oliver recipes

Recipes from Restaurant Makeover

Chef Michael Smith's recipes from Chef at Home and Chef at Large.

Recipes from Food TV
and food glossary and tools

No comments: