Monday, May 12, 2008

Getting Callie to eat

Callie is a small eater. I used to tell my friends that if they have lost their appetite, watch Calvin eat. He eats with such gusto that you would think everything he eats must be delicious. On a diet? Watch Callie eat. Lunch at 1.00pm can dragged till 4.00pm with her!

She loves eating sweets, tidbits and anything crispy, which can be too "heaty" for her. When she was younger, to encourage her to eat I used to name dishes after her and pretend that she has created it.

Here is one she "created" with corn flakes, cheese and bread which I have helped her record on a piece of paper.



She loves eating corn flakes. So, I suggested that she eats it with bread and cheese. That way, she can cut down on corn flakes. She calls this "Crispy bun with cheese".

No comments: