Wednesday, October 20, 2021

EASY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE

I like checking out recipes that has the word "EASY" in its tittle.  I found this Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole on Yummly and I see that it has most of the ingredients that my daughter enjoys eating.  As the instruction is incomplete, I did a search and found this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe shared by Kristyn Merkley.  I like it that her instructions include how you can prepare the dish and freeze it for 2-3 months. 

I learn from this version that you can replace the can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup of heavy cream.


I also discovered from reading other recipes that you can replace the chicken soup with mushroom soup. I am hoping that my daughter will find it easy enough to cook this herself. I am sure she will consider adding sliced button mushroom to the dish.


I like the idea that this dish use cooken chicken. That means that I can boil a pot of soup with the water used for cooking it.

No comments: