Tuesday, March 18, 2008

List of collection

What do you do with all the stuff you have collected for your children? I decided to post them on this blog. What will you find here?

There are collections of emailed photos that I have received from my friends of stuff that my children are interested in. Thank you for caring and thinking about them.

There will be posting of stuff that they have once treasured and stuff they have abandoned. I would love to read their postings of the stuff still on hand. Should we keep them?

Useful links to websites that I have discovered and would like them to visit for their growth and development. Free tutorials to improve their skills or increase their knowledge of things they have interest in or are relevant to them.

Maybe stories of my upbringing so that they understand how and why my "rules and regulations" in bringing them up came about. If they find me harsh at times, that should make them more forgiving when they are much older and understand.

No comments: