Sunday, March 23, 2008

Callie's into Winx

Callie's interest in Winx Club started with a magazine I bought her. So, which of the Winx Club girls would she like to emulate? May be she would like to take this free, online personality test to find out for herself.

I discovered that there are many video clips of Winx Club posted on YouTube.



Maybe one day, she will blog about it. I think it will be a great way to generate an interest to write and improve her writing skills. Meantime she can read another fan's blog for ideas.

She can also go to Winx Club on Wikipedia or MagixClub Forum for more information about them. This is where I discovered that she can read Winx Comics online starting with the debut copy!

She can also explore her creativity with "Winx Kids DressUp!"

With so much for Callie to play with on this posting, I think I can do without subscribing to Winx Club, right?

No comments: