Thursday, September 4, 2008

Calvin can sing.

No quacks with my kids when they sing.

Do-Re-Mi-Quack! - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

As a mother, I tend to think of the best of my children. When Callie draws, I think she draws well, so, when Calvin sings, of course he sings well. I decided to let Calvin and Callie join the Choir group when the Sungai Long Buddhist Society decided to start one. Both of them had experienced performing in public and the group had made a recording at a studio of songs taught by their choir teacher, Stanley Cheong.

As Calvin is already a member of a choir group with the society, he did not join his school's choir. However, the teacher selected him to sing with the school choir to celebrate Merdeka (Malaysia's Independence) Day as she thinks he has a good voice.

She did not regret the decision. The group won 1st prize prize.

No comments: